понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

build computer help online own




Well, we are going vegetarian tonight with Rice lentil pilaf. I was thinking of boosting the protein content by using tofu. Good cost, not an expensive meal. Will put the recipe out if anyone is interested.

My niece has been tossing her milk cookies all night and this morning. Poor Miss K has said her stomach hurts has now developed a fever. Poor girlie wonapos;t stop crying. My mother has put herself on notice to deal with the babies but she has a DIY paint course this evening. Hopefully my sisterapos;s in-laws will come to the party. When one of the babies had been admitted to hospital, Mum stayed there sleeping on the couch. Donapos;t think her back was the same, having dealt with the Couch That Eats People...

Hope she doesnapos;t have appendicitis. Had two bouts in my life, which I would rather not repeat.
build computer help online own, build computer home.



Комментариев нет: