понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

chenkoff




I feel crappy.
I donapos;t know what is wrong with myself :(
My nose keeps running away from me.
My skull is cracking.

Why do i have to get sick now?
Of all time, NOW?

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(
such is life.

Added the mixtape.
I think it looks cute.
Though i donapos;t know what the heck is wrong with that thing
Seems like it�is unable�to�play the song�apos;Never Too Lateapos;
Haiya, again.. Such is life.
bleah :(

I wanna upload photos.
Hari raya photos, photos with my lovelies.
But unfortunately my computer is condemning me :(

Oh sweet olapos; computer.
Please donapos;t do this to me.
I am�nothing without you.

art of judaism, chenkoff, chenko music, chenko, chenjiashan coal mine, chenjerai hunzvi.



Комментариев нет: