пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

circuitos decodificadores




Unless iapos;m reading my friends entries because i broke my i key off my keyboard and not having an i key or a t key can really piss you off and make typing hard. So there you go.

i really donapos;t have any news to write about. I turned 21. I discovered i like cosmos. Bars arenapos;t really my scene yet, they make me feel super weird. I guess iapos;d rather get trashed at home. Iapos;m either an angry, selfish "i want attention" drunk or a loving drunk - both which i hate. So i think iapos;m over being 21 and drinking right now.

iapos;ve completely lost all motivation for my diet because iapos;m sick. So once this plague passes, iapos;m going on the master cleanse (beyonce did it) and gonna start over.

my face has been breaking out weirdly. Itapos;s dry and then not dry and breaks out in tiny pimples and i hate it.


thatapos;s it. Nothing funny or interesting. When something happens, iapos;ll let you know.
circuitos decodificadores, circuitos de tv, circuitos de turismo, circuitos de robotica, circuitos de radiofrecuencia.



Комментариев нет: