среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

chocolate flavored vodka




I hate when Iapos;m at work and have to poo... Fuck, and just under 3 hours left too.

I spent the night at Jeffapos;s last night. He drove me to work today too :) Heapos;s coming to pick me up at 4 and I think weapos;re gonna go to a sports bar, or so I remember. I think Iapos;m slowly doing that relationship thing in which I fall off the face of the Earth, considering Iapos;m becoming more and more apathetic toward keeping in touch with other people.

Hell... I donapos;t even really want to update the LJ and Iapos;m not even sure why I do.

I guess Iapos;ll just have to see. Perhaps Iapos;m still adjusting to this lifestyle. I was talking to mom about financial concerns and she said I need to budget better by quitting smoking and drinking. Yeah... Bitch. I could say Iapos;m not drinking as much now being in this relationship, but then she wouldnapos;t want that either. I hate that she has this little agenda she wants me on: no relationships, no smoking, no drinking, move to Oklahoma... Well, I guess if she had a more vested interest in my life, then maybe. I also wonder if thatapos;s a quality I wanted in a guy: someone that makes me feel appreciated and wanted, because I donapos;t feel I get it from mom. Iapos;m thinking about flaking out on Thanksgiving too, simply because I hate going down to visit them.
chocolate flavored vodka, chocolate flavored tea, chocolate flavored liquor, chocolate flavored gum, chocolate flavored condoms.



Комментариев нет: