суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

c chumley lana




So I came up to Bendigo on Wednesday for a break from life, just to get away from it all, you know the drill... Last week was a bit full on and I guess in a way I just wanted a bit of time to myself...

Been bushwalking each day and itapos;s nice, despite the fact that I prefer lush green rainforests, the dry australian bush still offers peace and serenity. Angus got to see a few wild kangaroos too which is always good, nan also took him over to the farm next door.

Today I found a top that I started making whilst I was living up here, it was to fit in with the fashion at the time as I was to some extent experimenting with normalcy... Today, I made it as munchkin as munchkin can get and Damn It looks so wonderful Itapos;s now a halterneck hoodie and the hoodie is shaped like a gnomeapos;s and... Everything is off centre... It has so many different patches of different materials... It has pockets which hang off the bottom of it... And ohhhhhhh itapos;s just toooo deliciously munchkin.

By the way, munchkin = my new favourite adjective
...well, I guess it was a while in the making, really.


Back to melbourne tomorrow.
c chumley lana, c chung hua miri sjk, c church e holy trinity.



Комментариев нет: